Tuesday, September 6, 2016

In Between the Rain Showers

One day last week it was gray and drizzly and there were thunderstorms rolling through the area, and I didn't think I'd be able to get outside at all.  But in the early afternoon, the sun appeared, the skies turned blue with fluffy white clouds, and I thought, "Ooh -- I'd better get out right now before it changes back!"


Although it's a bit of a drive, I decided to take Truman to Richmond Beach park in Shoreline.


You certainly can't tell by these photos that just half an hour earlier, the weather was rainy and gray with thunder!


We pretty much had the place to ourselves.



This is Truman yawning.


I think he had a good time!


On the way home we stopped at his favorite pet supply store to pick up his favorite treats.  We were out for around two hours -- and a few seconds after we arrived home, the rain and gray and thunder returned.  We timed our outing just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment