Friday, March 25, 2016

Down the Garden Path

Having nothing more interesting to post about, clearly it is time for MORE CUTE DACHSHUND PHOTOS!  They never get old, right?

First, a visit to the library with Winston and Truman.  As you know by now, Truman never wants to walk AWAY from his home, so he rode to the library while sensible Winston walked like a normal dog does:


When we arrived, I put Winston in the stroller so he and Truman could wait calmly and patiently just on the other side of the glass wall while I collected my book.


Then we headed home -- and of course, Truman was totally happy to walk TOWARDS the house:


Next, it's time to venture down the garden path.  Over the many years I've worked on my garden, I have added little paths here and there, bit by bit.  One of my retirement projects is to connect the various bits.  This week I added a new connection section:


Chloe immediately checked it out:


Soon followed by Winston:


And finally by Truman:


They all approved of it.  

Here we see Truman sticking his tail in Winston's face:


Another project is to straighten up this path, which I put in last year in a rather slipshod fashion:


Here are Truman and Winston in the "foot" path section:


And here you can see other parts of paths trying hard to connect to each to other:


It's going to take some time to get all the paths in where I want them and have everything connect so that I can walk anywhere through the garden without ever worrying about stepping in dog poop.

Happy Friday one and all!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have tons of fun with your section connections - I like the rhyming sound of that. The glass door at the library was pretty cool. The hounds certainly approve of your garden. I've got to get up there one of these days and check it out in person. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete