Monday, February 20, 2017

Indoor Sketching

Not much for today, as once again, it has been gray and colder and rainy here.  So I have just three indoor sketches to share -- the first is from the All The Best pet supply store on Lake City Way, where Truman went yesterday for an anesthesia-free dental cleaning.


Here he is at home afterwards, showing off his clean canines.   This is the first time I've tried this, and the first dental cleaning he's had in his 4-3/4 years, and it went very smoothly.  During the twenty minutes while I waited, I drew the toys at the shop:


Today it was rainy again, so Nicole and I went over to Tina's home to sketch whatever we found there of interest.  My first effort was a partial view of her living room:


My second sketch was looking out at her back yard:


There's more rain in the forecast for the rest of the week.  I will probably get a lot of reading done.

No comments:

Post a Comment