Friday, May 29, 2015

Again with the Osprey

Yesterday at lunch time I took a stroll to the back side of the Fill, and saw the Ospreys flying over the athletic fields.  Very nice to see them again and to get a chance at photos with decent sunlight this time!


One of the birds took a break atop one of the light poles:




It kept making an interesting weaving/bobbing head motion, which I managed to catch on video, though without a tripod there is a little hand shake.  Very cool, but I am not able to upload it here as it exceeds the size limit for Blogger.  Darn.  You can watch it on my Flickr site here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mizmak/18217902061/

Well worth checking out!

1 comment:

  1. That's quite amazing Alex, right place right time again. I wonder what it is all about, there must be a reason as it is such an unusual movement

    ReplyDelete