Monday, February 5, 2018

And the gray skies continue to be gray

Nothing much to report from the past week except another round of gray drizzly skies.  The sun popped out for one hour on Friday at noon, and again on Sunday...two hours of blue skies in one week simply isn't enough!  I spent both hours sitting on a lawn chair in my back yard.

I spent some of the rest of the time indoors going through my friend Nicole's watercolor how-to books. One was called "30-minute Landscapes" and I did a few of those, mostly in 30 minutes.  They were relatively simple exercises, but fun to try.




So other than that, I spent a lot of time trying to keep a puppy named Pippin entertained.  I bought him a dog bed for the corner of the living room where he likes to lie down, and he approved of it.



I explained to Truman that he could no longer hide from Pippin on the recliner (which Pip is too short to jump onto), and he'd just have to get used to sharing. 


I noticed that his tail is starting to feather out.



In between rain showers, I ran them around the neighborhood on brisk walks to wear them out.  Sometimes, it worked!


We are supposed to get some sunshine toward the end of this week.  I desperately need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment