Monday, January 27, 2020

Sketch Outings Get Expensive

The local sketch group keeps going to places where I wind up spending money -- last time we were at a music store, where I bought sheet music, and this past week they met at a chocolate shop.  A really good one where the candy is made there.


They had oodles of wonderful chocolates and I may have bought a few...or a dozen.  Or two dozen or so.


In the back was a sitting area that looked through a big window into the chocolate-making area, and we were allowed to sketch there.


Here we are sharing our work.



This is what I did:


A good time (and a yummy time) was had by all!


I'm hoping the next venue will be less damaging to my pocketbook.

For those of you missing dachshund pics, here is one of Pippin taking charge of a pillow:


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment