Monday, January 22, 2018

Is It Monday Already?

Goodness, how time flies when you're not doing anything.  I seem to have posted all of my photos last Wednesday and Friday, and don't have enough new ones for a new post.  Maybe next Monday there will be more, if the weather cooperates.

I did join the Seattle Urban Sketchers group at Third Place Commons in Lake Forest Park on Sunday morning, where I spent most of the time drawing what I could see from a comfy armchair just inside the bookstore, looking back out towards the restaurant area.


Quite a complex scene -- I was happy to be in a very comfortable seat!

Other than that, I did some birding (but it was too drizzly/gray for photos), and took the hounds for long walks during the rain breaks.   Here is the required Cute Puppy Pic for this week:


Can you tell that Pippin is a little scamp?  And that Truman is Not Amused?

Once again, there is a lot of rain in the forecast this week.  Maybe I will try to do some indoor drawing.  We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment