Monday, April 27, 2020

A Touch of Spring

I don't have a big garden here, at least, not in any one area -- plants are spread about here and there in various strips of land alongside the house or the patio or the fences.  Most of the flowering ones are in bloom now, so here is a look.

Lilac:


Dogwood:


Japanese Maple:


Sand Cherry:


Azalea:


Barberry in front, lilac behind:


Roaming wiener dog:



Poor Pippin nearly got lost in the lawn, which got a bit overgrown between mowings:



I also have some roses but they are just starting to bloom now, so I'll save those for later.

Meanwhile, here is Yet Another Dog Walk at the local nature reserve.




This is the Yakima River, which the dogs decided to go wading in, and they got muddy and needed baths afterwards.  Yay.




Finally, this past week, while a little bit too bored one day, I decided to figure out how people make those little animated pictures called GIFs (Graphic Interchange Format).  It took me about twenty minutes to produce my first one:


So that was fun. 

Stay safe and be creative out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment