Monday, December 9, 2019

Going into Hibernation

Just a note to let folks know that I haven't been doing anything (other than reading, watching TV, walking the dogs, and vegetating), and don't have anything to post about.  I don't anticipate this changing anytime soon due to The Dark Times of Winter.

So I am putting the blog into Hibernation Mode (posting only as needed if I actually do something interesting).  Thank you for stopping by.

I wanted to end with a Christmassy photo of Truman and Pippin, but they didn't entirely cooperate.


The Hounds do NOT want their photo taken:


Truman cooperates but Pippin messes up:


Both Hounds are now thoroughly annoyed:


I give up -- this is the best one, and will just have to do!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

  1. Your many loyal readers will miss you. Love those puppies!

    ReplyDelete