Monday, April 18, 2022

Nothing Doing

 For one thing, we had SNOW this past week, and it was COLD, and there was NOTHING to do but sit around staring at the wretched weather from the comfort of the living room.  Sigh.

We also got quite a lot of rain, and I did get out at least once to check out the storm clouds.  We even got a walk in between the showers.



Even though I don't like the rain, these passing storms do turn out some excellent thunderclouds.



So that was it for my week's activities:  went for one walk to look at clouds.  Yay.

As for the art sessions, I hated one piece and loved the second piece, so here's the one I liked:



The most important news from this past week, though was that Friday the 15th was Truman's TENTH birthday!  My, how time flies.  And what wonderful times they have been.  We hope to have many many more years together!


As for Pippin, who is usually so photogenic, well...he went to the groomers and she put bunny ears on him for his post-session pic.   I got the feeling he did not approve:


I'm hoping we will have weather that is more like Spring this coming week, and that we will get Out and About.  

May you all have a lovely and SPRINGy week out there, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment