Monday, December 20, 2021

Holiday Hiatus

 I'm taking a brief break from this blog until the New Year.  A specific return date depends on a) warmer weather so I can get out and about (unlikely) or b) better artistic efforts (currently not happening).  

What can I say -- nothing is happening here!  (Which I often think of as a good thing, all in all.)  No walks, no birding, and the sketch sessions last week proved utterly dreadful.  Sometimes the magic works, and well, sometimes it's total rubbish.

One thing I can always rely on, however, is adorable dachshunds:


Pippin always hogs the limelight in this department, as he tends to be tons more photogenic than poor Truman.


He has also hogged Truman's favorite toy here, a stuffed alligator:


Meanwhile, here is Truman, feeling grumpy and left out:


BONUS:  Here is a link to a very short clip of Pippin watching my friend Mary's cat Grace on TV:



That's all for now.  May you all enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of year!


No comments:

Post a Comment