Monday, January 12, 2015

Mural Update

I added more leaves to the tree (I think that's done now), and filled out the cattails and grasses along the shore.

I think I'll test out some ducks on the right hand side of the pond -- that way if they don't work out, they'll get covered up by the book shelf.  Handy!  Although the more I work on this, the more I'm wondering if I want to put back the book shelf on the right hand wall.  But I don't have room for it anywhere else in the house and it holds half of my art supplies.  Oh, dear.....

Anyway, here is the updated view of the main area:

I also decided the wall to the left of the window would need some continuation, so I added pond and rocks and plants over there:


I'm thinking that a bird or two in flight would look nice over on that side -- maybe a Killdeer coming in to land, and a swallow heading off into the wild blue yonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment